Scenic Villas has a wide range of facilities
Scenic has the following facilities within the complex which residents enjoy:
- Wellcome supermarket - 2819 3427 (opening hours: 08:00 - 20:30) - Free parking
- Visitor Carparking - 1 hour - HK$22 (Residents can collect parking coupons from the management office)
- Swimming Pool - The pool is open until November (opening hours 07:00 - 21:00). Please bring resident cards.
- Gym - (opening hours: 06:30 - 22:00. Weekends and public holidays: 07:00 - 22:00) Please do not use the running machine before 7am. HK$15/hour or HK$150/month*
- Tennis and Basketball Court - (opening hours: 07:00 - 22:00) (Tennis court - HK$35/day & HK$45/night)
- Bauhinia Flower shop - 2817 3672 (opening hours: 08:30 - 18:30)
- Kids Playground - (opening hours: 08:00 - 21:00)
- Green Minibus Service - (minibus 10) going to Central
- Residents Bus Service HR88 - Central Ferry Piers & Wing On House - pick up/drop off - HK$14
- On Site Management - who are extremely helpful. Residents can collect guest parking coupons and bin liners, monthly
- Post Box - The post man comes between 12:00 - 13:00
- Recycling - Aluminium / Paper / Plastic and Glass under Block EF and Block KL (for bigger items - otherwise there are blue bins at the back staircase of each floor for disposal of recyclable waste, such as aluminium cans, plastic bottles and waste paper. (*Alternatively, please feel free to leave paper and cans outside the back staircase of 15D as 'Aunty Beth' can make a little money from her collections. Beth can be reached on 9430 5411)
- Dog Litter Box - behind the rubbish collection - please use it!
- Electric Car Charging Points - Each power point can provide a 40A single phase electricity supply which is sufficient for a slow/medium charge mode. A Licence Agreement will be for a fixed term of 2 years and the licence fee will be HK$6,000 per year i.e. HK$12,000 for 2 years. All fees are payable in advance upon signing of the Licence Agreement. This is subject to availability. There are only 10 power points with meter boards on each floor of the garage.
- Bike Racks